Thursday, November 10, 2011

Almost.

Almost. Yes, yes, I almost did.

Yes.

Almost.

If you haven't noticed, lately most of the first-generation bloggers have been quitting. Friendly's pretty much half-dead (as Heather put it, a zombie), and there are only a few of us left. And, if you haven't noticed, I haven't been posting....at all. And I was almost the next to bite the dust.

Almost.

But I'm not. Why? Because I actually LOOKED at my blog instead of closing the tab for the first time in, oh, a month. How did that help? One month ago, I had 45 followers. Now I have 48. WOOHOO! That boosted my spirits! Unfortunately, this year's been tough and I have a lot of homework. On the other hand, I've been more outgoing this year. Which is yay, considering last year I had less than a handful of friends, but that's okay. I still won't be posting much, but I'll try to fit them in.

Cya!

No comments: