Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh, Lordy Lordy

It's time-
For us to leave?
No, for updates!
Well that isn't nearly as fun.
OK, so we'll go in order of levels. You may take this as a surprise, but I'VE been questing in Celestia. Right now I'm level 59, and as the title gave away, I recently got Forest Lord. And MAN has it come in handy!




Speacial thanks to: Alia Lotuspetal, Cassandra Griffindreamer, Mary Dreamshade, and Flint Swiftfist! Although I'm still not done with Celestia even though Zafaria is out ^^"


Um...I'm almost done with Mooshu, but I want to have Colossus first and I'm only 37, so it's side questing for me!


I'm in Hametsu Village! Have been for a while....


I'm wearing a dress.


O...kay.....What she meant to say was that she's level 23 and she has a new look! ...Right?


I'm still wearing a dress. See for yourself!


Isn't it horrible? Uhm....you're the one who picked it out. Well it was better than the mini-skirt. HA!


Now THAT I wanna see.
Oh, shut up.

Well, I'm level 21....and I'm stuck in the same outfit....'CAUSE NO ONE WILL GIVE ME CASH!
At least it isn't THAT outdated. Scarlet's was like, level 10.

I'm still level 15, and I'm in the same clothes...but I have a Blue Raptor Sword! (Thank you, KI Free Games!)

I'm level 16!!!! And I have the Tranquil Cottage for a house! But there's not really anything in it......

Um...so yea.

Cya!
Bye!
Adios!
You're a department.
(Scarlet, half the people here don't know what that references to)
(I don't care.)
We'll be back!
Have fun in Zafaria!
Good luck saving the Spiral!

(Donna = Life, Christina = Ice, Paige = Balance, Scarlet = Death, Nicole = Fire, Alura = Myth, and Brooke = Storm)

2 comments:

cactusflinthead said...

I got started on Z last night. Trying not to plow through the content so quickly that I end up with nothing to do a week after we get the new stuff. Somebody said they had a boss efreet them, woo love me a good strong fight. Oh and that shared bank is a good idea, share the wealth I say! Let little brother have some cash so he also can be spiffy out there in the spiral.

Emma Dawnrider said...

Know what it's like to be stuck in once place. Been in DS for at least a year. It stinks.
But I don't really care. I like slow leveling. Those people who level fast and then act all sanctimonious (you can look it up in the dictionary) about it is kind of annoying.
:)
Good word to confuse your friends with at school. Or anyone else. You say it and their like "whaaaaa?" and your like "haha!"