Saturday, March 13, 2010

Greetings, Esteemed Wizard.

You can probably tell by the title what this post is gonna be about. (not that some of you don't know already)
Yep. Made it to Moo Shu today. Big plus for me cuz I don't like Marleybone much but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Moo Shu. When I killed Meowiarty you'll never guess what he dropped.



Yep. Crown drop.

In an unrelated story I made a grave for Mickey in my Castle.


Well, that's about all I have to say now. (By the way, thanks for everyone who helped with Katzenstein, Counterweight East and West, and Big Ben.)
~Donna

5 comments:

M.W.S said...

..!

Alia Lotuspetal said...

Wow. That was fast. I don't even think I went that fast through Marleybone! And I sped straight through it.

Amber said...

Congrats on making it to MooShu!

Donna SpellThorn said...

You'd be suprised how fast I can go when I hate what I'm doing. Love the Big MB house, hate the rest of Marleybone...MOO SHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Raven said...

Congrats Donna! I love your new wand too! Message me if you need any help in mooshu! :)
~Heather