Monday, March 5, 2012

Two More Bite The Dust

Alia and I have always been friends, at least, throughout my blogging experience. She was the second blogger that I met in the Spiral. The first was Kestrel.

On this day, seconds before I wrote this, she clicked 'publish' on her last post.

So I think it's right that I make my last post today, too.

I've always thought of this blog as one that's not popular, but that a lot of people know about. Why? Because when ever I went to a party, someone would say "Hey Donna! I love your blog." I remember how good that would make me feel every time I read that.

Sadly, I'm not gonna see that anymore.

I may still play Wizard101, I don't know yet. My twitter (@Happyfreak107) and my skype (Which will be changed to Happyfreak107) will stay up, because I still love this community. If you're looking for some art, my deviantArt page is http://happyfreak107.deviantart.com/

I'll probably make another blog later on. Things on there will be book reviews, movie reviews, and probably some art that I've done. If/when I do make that, the first place the link's going is twitter.

Thanks for all the support, I'll never forget you guys.

Cya, for good this time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have very important news. You porbably dont look at old posts but i found abigail dragonheart. Tell me what type she was, amd ill know for sure.

Laveycee said...

We'll miss you. I haven't been on this for ages(what happened? Fanfiction.net happened). So...good luck with whatever life hands you.
Live long and prosper.

Monica SunBalde said...

hey i was just browsing along some random wizard101 blogs in the last hour, and even though some may be more active, more popular, i have to say yours is the best i saw. sad to hear your leaving, and hoping you may change your mind and come back to wizard101, and you can make new friends. when that happens, we should meet up.

:D Life's Good