Friday, February 19, 2010

In Light of Recent Events...

I know what you're thinking, "Oh no! The Party's canceled!" nope. Actually, it is the exact opposite of that. It's been moved to tomorrow. Same times, just tomorrow. I got my house (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) no bloggers may see it ahead of time. Finally got the gold, aaaaaaaaaaaaaand(thank you Flint!)...I GOT TO MARLEYBONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUP-YUP-YUPPERS. I also got to level 30 and learned TWO new spells. To decorate my new house I bought some chameleon statues cause I think they're just so adorable! I even named them! :) The Ice one is Frostie, the Fire one is Blaze, the Storm one is Lightning, and the painted one is Krokie(Pronounced Krok eee)Another thing, could someone that knows The Friendly Necromancer invite him? He's not on my Buddy List, nor does he read my blog. See ya there!

2 comments:

Heather Raven said...

ooooh, um, okay I might be able to make it. I have to be away up until the last hour of the party. I will try to be there! :)

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

Know that really long email I sent you a while ago? Well, I also included directions in it to change the language to english...