Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I had the WORST luck today. :( OK, so I teleported to Kestrel and she was on the other side of Elik's Edge. And I saw someone walk by, I didn't see what they looked like, or their first name. BUT what I did see was the last two parts of their name. It was DragonHeart. I tried to get past the barrier but I was trapped! A once and a

life time opportunity and I blew it. I totally blew it. When I tried teleporting to The Commons then going to the Shopping District but I couldn't find "DragonHeart". Now I'll never know if it really was Abby. But I did come up with a plan to ask Kingsiles to help. One problem, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CONTACT THEM! Rachel told me that The Sorcerer of The Spiral posted their email address on his blog one time. I looked and I couldn't find it. If you know it, or you know him, PLEASE tell me (donnaspellthorn@gmail.com) or tell him to tell me (again, donnaspelltorn@gmail.com) please, help.

1 comment:

M.W.S said...

Nice to meet ya I am The Sorcerer of the Spiral...

Anyway, the email address is: community@wizard101.com

Hopefully, your problem gets resolved...