Monday, August 8, 2011

Deffending my Reasons

OK, so this post is a little rant-y for the people who were in that "certain conversation" on Skype. I try to be upbeat most of the time, and I attempt at being happy, but I'll admit, I do have a temper. And, truth be told, if I said and did everything that came to mind at school, by now, I'd be expelled.

So by now most of you have probably heard of Nick. Over the past year, he's been trolling around Skype, and he's done some less-than-legal things. He's seriously hurt some people, most of which were, and continue to be, my friends. I've dealt with people like Nick before, they say they've changed but they never really have. This isn't the first time he's acted up, and in the past, people have forgave him. I wasn't one of them.

There's an old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

What happens if it's the eighth time?

2 comments:

Dark said...

The eighth time? Talk to him about it, or try to boot him out of every Skype conversation you/your friends are in. It may be mean, but if people are seriously getting their feelings hurt, it's definitely worth it.

Other than that, I dunno. I know you guys have talked about him in the past, and from what I heard, I thought you were all overreacting. But if people like Amber are starting to leave Skype, then I guess you weren't......

Sierra SeaShade said...

Then shame on everyone!
Seriously, though, ask him WHY he's being....a dummkopf. (It's German and means idiot head.)
Maybe he's being bullied, or feels ignored?