Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Well That Sure Put on a Depressing Mood

(I'd like to say, first of all that when I was writing that title I made a typo and put "moos" instead of "mood")

Second of all, I feel like I've been totally inactive lately. Probably because I have been. Why, you ask? Well....I blame Soul Eater. I've been thinking about watching it for a while, then my friend Rebecca started watching it and that cut it. So, I started watching it, and I have to say, it was amazing. I highly suggest for all anime lovers. Although, I should warn you, a lot of times there's blood (sometimes more than 8 pints.) but it's not the gory type of blood. And usually it's when someone gets smacked. There's also mild language, mild language and um...some "lustful" images.

ANYWAY, getting to the matter at hand. So by now most of you have heard that Homework in a Graveyard is done. Am I upset? Not as much as some of you.
I'd like to say that I knew Autumn well.
I'd like to say that I was an avid reader of HiaG.
I'd like to say that I read her blog from the beginning.
I'd like to say that.

But I can't.

Don't get me wrong, I think Autumn had some great ideas and was really creative. I loved the whole idea of the 8 Bit Trials. It brought Wizard101 contests to a whole new level. And while I do think the blogsphere has taken a hit from losing Autumn, it's not like we're losing her for good. She'll still play, we'll still get to see her. So look on the bright side. She made history in our Spiral.

And after all, history wouldn't be history if it wasn't dead and gone.

So for now, I bid you a fond farewell, Homework in a Graveyard.

1 comment:

Alura Duskblade/Echo said...

I'd like to say all those things too. I can't, of course. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

(And on a more positive note: SOUL EATER!!! :DDD )