Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sorry For The Inconvenience :(

Alright, you know about my birthday party. Sorry for the inconvenience of this being on such short notice. My birthday party was supposed to be this Saturday but it's been moved. My parents want me to do something for my birthday so I won't be available then. I was gonna have it Sunday but it's Mother's Day. I'm going to have it on Saturday the 15th now. It's the same time and dress code just a different day. I'll give you the info in case you missed it or you're just to lazy to scroll down a bit ;).

When: Saturday, May 15th 2010.
Time: 11am. Eastern, 10am. Central, 9am. Mountain, 8am, Pacific.
Where: Teleport bus Golem Court pre-party Greyrose Area 1.
Who: Donna SpellThorn, Master Theurgist.
What-To-Wear: Please wear Marleybone clothes, because they're festive and fancy.

Again, please copy and paste this info I haven't seen this on any blogs. I would like to have a big party cause the last one was lame.

Scarlet: Why would anyone want to show up to a party celebrating YOUR existence? For one of mine sure! But you? Really?!?!

Donna: SHUT UP SCARLET! *makes rude hand gesture in the air with middle finger*

Scarlet: Geez! And I though I was the mean one!

Man, I hope she doesn't show up. I can't believe we're even related, let alone sisters! Anyway, see ya there!

3 comments:

M.W.S said...

Actually born on Mothers Day a twin May 11th, 199-? (Also a teenager lol...)

Alyssa said...

Um, glad you did that! Cause I have play on saturday, and um, scary.

Donna SpellThorn said...

Um...I was born on May 8th two days before mothers day.