Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cocky Wizard


Hello bloggers! Meet the latest jerk I've found on Wizard 101. He thinks he's so hot just because he's a high level. Well I got news for you Hunter just because you're a higher level than a lot of players doesn't mean your any better than me a t level 23!I know what you're thinking "What did he do that was so bad?" he excluded me. I tried making conversation, I tried sending him friend request. Nope. Nothing. I'm guessing because I'm level 23. If you ever see hunter give him a big hard kick in the softest spot you can. While I'm in this angry mood FOR ALL YOU VAMPIRE-CASTING EVIL LITTLE NECROMANCERS YOU CAN JUST CLICK X RIGHT NOW AND GET OFF THIS BLOG! I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR YOU VICIOUS EVIL LITTLE MURDERERS! Bloggers, I apolagize for my rant.

2 comments:

Rachel Windtalon said...

ULTRA SUPER CLOSE UP ON THE HELPFUL SORCERER!!!

Donna SpellThorn said...

You got way to excited about that. You just ran infront of me and you were almost out of theshot when I took the pic.