Sunday, January 10, 2010

In Loving Memory of Abigail Dragon Heart


When Rachel and I were playing on the Test Realms we met a girl named Abigail Dragon Heart. Abby was awesome and she was Level 49 the next highest level you can get. Unfortunately when the Test Realms closed (curse you game creators)Rachel and I lost Abby. Rachel, Abby and I were the most powerful Wizard 101 trio EVER! and now it's gone. So if you have any information about where Abby is contact me at donnaspellthorn@gmail.com . Or if you've seen Abby please tell her to go to Greyrose Area One Rachel and Donna are looking for you. then again contact me at donnaspellthorn@gmail.com . so please if you have any information on Abby, please, please, PLEASE! Tell me! Au revior bloggers and Merci.

4 comments:

Donna SpellThorn said...

Oh yeah, and that's not the real Abigail Dragon Heart. She was so awesome I decided to name one of my characters after her.

Rachel Windtalon said...

You posted a post about abigail dragonheart as abigail dragonheart.

Donna SpellThorn said...

Oh ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I might have seen her. She was one of my long time friends, brut one day, I never saw her again. If she was a fire wizard that had a Moshuu style(bad spelling) i know her if this offer is still valid, ill meet you on the realm
My name is alric deathfinder. I could also come as any alric or alura with finder as second last name. I hope to see you.