Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TOOPID BRACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my braces adgusted today and they hurt like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( They put on these new brace/spacer thingy and I hate them almost as much as I do Necromancers. They have three probelms, 1: The glue tastes TERRIBLE!!! 2: The glue is flaking off into my mouth. 3: They hurt SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Taking painpills right now, hate painpills so you can tell that I'm in a lot of pain. I hate braces and I'm in a very bad mood now. Tomorow is my worst day in school cuz I have English first, then Social Studies, then Spanish, Tech Ed. then lunch, TAP (study hall) Science, Math. We usually have TAP at the end of the day. Oh great! Now I got a hair stuck in one of my braces.

No comments: