Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cassandra's goin Away Party

If you've been on Facebook, you've probably seen my post about "Tonight being a nice night for a party..." Well, we had one. Totally last minute, totally crazy, totally awesome. Since Cassandra (L) is gonna quit, Amber and I decided to throw a going away party. I sent her a message on Facebook telling her to port to me at 8:00 east. At 5:00 Amber and I started decorating my house to have a skylight. I'll give feed of all the events.

[6:00] I start building stairs to the sky.

[6:30] Dinner.

[7:00] Stairs to the sky start to fail.

[7:15] New stairs to the sky work.

[7:30] We reach the sky!

[7:31] Cassandra ports early and I tell her it's for a friend's B-day party.

[7:40] We finish the dining table and decorations!

[7:43] We fix up the mannequin to look like Cassandra.

[7:44] Guests arrive and we put on the finishing touches.

[7:55] Guests are released and Cassandra comes! The party begins.

[8:30] We sing "For She's a Jolly Good Fellow".

[9:00] Party ends.

Here are the pictures.

















No comments: