Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Drake Kids

CHAPTER 1.

My name is Sarai Drake. I was dumped in Dragonspyre when I was three because my parents didn't want me anymore. I couldn't fend for myself so I didn't know what to do. Luckily, some ghosts were roaming the streets and found me. They raised me up to what I am now. A thirteen year-old Necromancer.

When I turned thirteen I decided it was time for me to learn my craft. I couldn't go to Dragonspyre academy because the Dragon Titan's Army had destroyed it. So, I went to the only other magic school I knew. The Ravenwood School of Magical Arts in Wizard City. I took a one-way Spiral Key and I ended up inside a giant tree named Bartleby. I wandered into the headmaster's house so I could take my Wizarding test. I answered truthfully as I could. When I finished I gave it to Merle Ambrose, the headmaster. He looked over my test and his eyes turned wide. "Oh dear, I'm afrid that it will be quite hard to complete your studies at this time." Puzzled, I said, "Why?" "You'll find out soon enough. Now, Miss Drake, if you could please deliver this letter to Private Stillson at the Unicorn Way gate." Professor Ambrose handed me the letter, and I headed out the door.

No comments: