Saturday, April 24, 2010

Music Video?

I wanna see if I can download fraps to make a music video. I know a lot of you have fraps, so I thought I'd post my questions on here.

1. Do you have to pay for fraps?

2. How do you add music?

3. How do I compile them together? (I know you can only make them 30 seconds long)

4. How do I put it on Wizard101?

Ok, I think that that's it. My first video will be We Will Rock You by Kiss. Anyone who wants to be in it, email me at donnaspellthorn@gmail.com. Now, I go find the lyrics to We Will Rock You...

4 comments:

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

1. Fraps is free. If you pay, you can record more than 30 seconds. There's also HyperCam, which is free and records unlimited amounts. It doesn't work on my new computer though.

3. You use Windows Movie Maker or Movie Maker Live (both free) to do it. You can trim them and stuff, too.

2. You add music when you're editing the clips in WMM or MML.

4. I don't know what you mean by "on Wizard101".

Donna SpellThorn said...

I mean, like, how do you start it up when Wizard101 is up?

Jessica said...

Donna, it *usually* automatically starts up with ANY game that you don't use on your browser.

You can tell it's on Wizard101 if there are yellow numbers somewhere.

Donna SpellThorn said...

Good news! I got all the filming done. Now I just gotta compile them together (which idk how to do) and add music.