Wednesday, June 9, 2010

LUCKY NESTING DOLL!

OH MY GOD THIS NESTING DOLL ON MY PANTS (yes I know this sounds weird) IS SUPER LUCKY! OK, so I had this little nesting doll, that doesn't open, and I started wearing it yesterday for good luck on my Social Studies project (which, by the way, costs for THREE TEST GRADES!) and the luck started yesterday, at Nightwing. I went to go farm him with some friends for the Ice Bird pet. The first time I battled I GOT IT! The second time I GOT IT...AGAIN! Then today, in the Tree of Life with John Heather and Chris we went to Youkai AND I GOT HIS SHOES! And then on the Death Oni, guess what I got? HEADGEAR OF THE SYLPH! OK, now the donwside...Youkai Shoes were light green and dark green, so I had to dye, and the Sylph is orange and black. -.- Still haven't dyed that 'cause I dont have the money.I: The reason I said 'on my pants' is because I don't have pockets so I tied the nesting doll on to the pull string on my pants. I'M WEARING IT AGAIN TOMORROW!

3 comments:

Heather Raven said...

That's so awesome! :)

Alia Lotuspetal said...

O. O

YOU ARE SO LUCKY LOL

~The LotusPetal

Molly Pixieheart said...

Lucky, lol! Please join my website! www.wizard101stuffing.blogspot.com! :) It's a kewl fansite that I need help making it better :O