Friday, June 18, 2010

PodCast?

OK, I'm thinking of starting a podcast. I have a mic on my laptop so I can o it now. I just need to know how to access it....OK, now for the name: SPELLCast. No, not Spellcast, spellcast, SpellCast, SpellCAST, or spellCast, it's SPELLCast. Here are the rules:

1. You have to be invited on. (from ME. not ANYONE else)

2. I have to have you on my friends list in game. If I don't, you'll just have to add me. Don't worry, I don't bite...much...except on full moons when I'm a werewolf. Then I make no promises.

3. Only three people can be on BESIDES ME.

4. Treat it respectfully. I will not tolerate any misbehavior on SPELLCast. If you do misbehave, you will be kicked off.

Simple enough, hmm? It's every Friday night at 7:00. It may not be on a Friday the first cast, but the time will still be the same. If you know anything about podcasts, please comment and let me know!

No comments: