Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm Ba-ack!

(Note: some of the following pictures contain nude statues)

I thought I'd show you some of my pictures that we took while we were in Western Massachusetts.




IT'S LENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While we were walking The Bridge of Flowers we found a cat on it. I looked at his collar and it said Lenny. :) He was wicked cute and wicked friendly and he must have been a well-known cat around the neighborhood. The reason I know is cause we saw a portrait of him in a paint shop. O.o The only difference was in the portrait he didn't have his collar on.



We went to Lenox and there were bronze statues placed all around it. This was on of them.



Yea...I don't know what's up with this one either...LUMPY!



....................STRETCH.....................



It reminds me of the Venus de Milo.



This one was one of my personal favorites. She's a beach bum......

How can someone possibly bend like that? It must really hurt.



It looks like these two are acrobats in Cirque de Sole.


O.o
We found pennies on both of her hands. No idea why.



You can see part of my arm in this one.

My mom's personal favorite. Though it's nude.











Norman Rockwell Museum entrance.
I hope you've all heard the song Alice's Restaurant! Turns out, it's a real place and my Mom and I ate there.

No comments: